Vacuum Elevators are quite, incredibly reliable, and above all, it’s safe.
Vacuum elevators have many benefits compare to older elevator models. Celcius systems pneumatic vacuum elevators use air pressure to lift and gently lower the cabin. the elevator uses a small amount of electricity.
For traditional elevators additional spaces are required for the heavy operating equipment, but vacuum elevator occupies very small
space which means, this not only means a small foot print at your home but a much less costly and less messy construction project compare
to a traditional elevator project.
Pneumatic Vacuum Home Elevator
This Vacuum Elevators are suitable for two passengers and for application up to G+2 and does not require any head room, it can be easily integrated inside of the house.
Celcius Systems successfully installed more than 400 Pneumatic Vacuum Lifts in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. This Vacuum Elevators has become extremely successful due to its unique features like ease of installation, maintenance and excellent after sales Service.
Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator G+2 Specifications:
- Engine Power : 3.7 kw
- Limit : 150 Kgs
- Speed : 0.15 Meters/second
- Power Supply : 17A, 230 Volts, Single Phase
- Polycarbonate sheet : clear
- Head Unit : Split Head Unit associated with 4" CPVC Pipes 2no's
- Over Burden Gadget : In Built
- Top Head Chamber Tallness: 2400mm
- Vehicle Lodge Tallness: 2000mm
- Entryway Position :Can be in line or pivoted in 90° or 180°
- Number of Stops: up to 3 (G+2)
- Safety Include: Automatically comes to ground floor if there should be an occurrence of a power disappointment during activity
- Size: External chamber 933mm and lodge height:2000mm
- Calm and simple to introduce in existing house